I started this book a year and a half ago (that says a lot about how much I like reading) but I’ve decided to get back into it. My eyes really need a break from staring at a computer screen all day and this really is a fascinating book! I studied abroad in Paris and even though it’s set in the past (following Jackie O), reading about the city of lights brings me right back to the tiny purple apartment I shared with a sweet older french woman. I could see the Eiffel Tower from my window and it was truly a dream–reading this book takes me right back there.
Candy corn and peanuts. Enough said. Don’t knock it til you try it!
So much good music lately! Thank goodness the radio is starting to change it up a little. Have you noticed how the same six songs just keep playing over and over? I was going a little crazy!
My whole life I never cared much about fashion (school uniforms allowed us to pretend fashion didn’t exist), but recently I’ve been really into it. I had an Express coupon so I picked out a few fun pieces for fall.
5. Things to look forward to
- Kellie’s birthday party in the city tonight! A big group of friends is getting together and taking a trolley all around the city. It should be a blast!
- Flag football on Saturday. Zman’s team might need me to play, which would be so much fun! That’s not to say I would’t enjoy sipping on a pumpkin spice latte from the sidelines, but I haven’t played since high school gym class and I love flag football.
- Pizza. The best weekend tradition a Chicago girl could ever ask for.
Have a great weekend!
- What’s something you’re looking forward to this weekend?