Happy October, everyone! I hope you’re all ready for the best month of the year!
In honor of this month, I’m thinking the following activities are in order:
- Pumpkin carving/decorating. Thanks to Pinterest, I think I’m going to paint mine this year. I’m thinking a chevron design!
- Run through a forest preserve while the leaves change
- Scary movie nights…complete with candy corn and peanut binges
- Visit an apple orchard (don’t be fooled again…apple butter is not good)
- Homecoming celebration back on campus
- Picking out the best Halloween costume (last year I went as a “cereal” killer. This foodie title ain’t no joke)
- Haunted boat tour along the Chicago River or a Gangster City Tour throughout downtown (both seem fun for Fall)
- Haunted house. Just kidding. You couldn’t pay me to go in one of those.
What’s YOUR favorite thing to do in October?